What is Planning?
Planning is process of deciding in detail how to do something before we start doing it.
Planning of work is the most important and efficient way to complete any project. Beginning a project without a thoughtful plan is like starting a road trip without a map. Maybe we know, in which direction our project is going, and we are spending our energy and resources on that but without any plan we can’t reach our destination. Lets see how:
- A clear and detailed work plan may not remove all obstacles that may come up during course of the project, but will give you an opportunity to organize your thoughts, evaluate your options and reduce potential difficulties.
- When we make a proper and detailed plan, not only the project runs smoothly but also the team members who are assigned work, regularly report to assigner and establish deficiencies if there are any. If there is a work plan, then multiple tasks can be handled and worked upon.
- A strategic plan will ensure that you are on the right track. There is a proper framework through which each and everything can be covered.
Planning allows us to systematically prioritize and make us done more in less time.
- When we plan there is organized way of doing work that gives good qualitative and quantitative output. We cover each milestone of work that makes us closer to the completion. Work plan makes us proper utilization of time, resources and budget.
- A clear plan gives you a sense of aim and makes you accomplish short term as well as long term project. When we make a work plan there is emergence of new ideas and methods that can be evaluated and then implemented in a proper way.
That is why Planning of work is the backbone of any project, big or small. Stay with us for more updates and do share with us your views and suggestions in the comment box below.