User Stories are first set of features or requirements from an end-user perspective which define a project. These stories add value to users. Drutas Makes it easy to capture user stories, break down into child user stories, add details, add google document or spreadsheet and update, delete, drag-drop to rearrange hierarchy.
1. Sign in to Drutas using this link
2. Select the project you want to Manage User stories of
3. Now click on the view selector dropdown. Now select the ‘User Stories’.
4. Click on Add button to add new user story
5. Enter user story and description. You can add anything like limitations, validations, test cases in description. You can also add google document or spreadsheet with each user story to capture more scenarios and can collaborate on it. Now click on ‘Add’ button to add user story.
1. Navigate to User Stories View, Right- Click on the user story for which you want to add child user story. Now click on the ‘Add child user story’
2. Now Add user story name and description and click on ‘Add’ button.