The failure of each system is the inertia to take things to the system. And we at Paxcel are trying to minimize this inertia as much as possible. Hence we make the system accessible from different devices and try to make things as easy as possible. So we have done that in Leave Management System as well.
Drutas LMS makes it easy to apply leave from mobile device, web application and chrome extension. So you are anywhere you can apply leave easily and notify to your lead, HR and team timely about your leave plans.
In this article we are showing you how to apply leaves from different tools of Drutas.
1. Open google chrome browser and click here to add extension in browser.
2. Click on icon in toolbar to launch extension. Now enter reason for leave/WFH, from date, to date, team member email Ids and click on Apply button.
1. Browse LMS application.
2. Sign in with Drutas credentials.
3. Now enter reason for leave/WFH, from date, to date, team member email Ids and click on Apply button.
You can also apply for leave on behalf of your team member by changing applicant. You can also apply for short time leaves, half day by changing time for date selected. For example in below form user is applying for leave from 2pm-6pm on 1st Nov 2017. To know leave allocation and balance you can refer, right panel “Leave Balance” before applying for leaves.
1. Click here to install leave tracker from play store.
2. Now launch Leave Tracker app clicking app icon.
3. Enter username and password, then click on LOGIN button
4. Or click GOOGLE LOGIN to login using google account credential.
5. Now enter reason for leave/WFH, from date, to date, team member email Ids to notify and click on APPLY LEAVE button.